Monday, June 18, 2012

Pretty Please


We love a good creative idea at HappilyeverborroWED, and the latest one we have come across is the genius idea of Pretty Please Nail Polish. Brides and their maids can have loads of fun with this concept-whether at a bridal shower, bachelorette party, or as a party gift. Pretty Please lets you create your own unique name (and eventually, colors) for your nail polish. personalizing it to match your own style.


Sara Ricklen, Founder of Pretty Please, says that's what the brand is all about. "I believe that love is in the details and nail polish is such a cute and feminine way to spread the love...the idea for Pretty Please came more from my excitement around personalized gifts and keepsakes than anything else.


The concept is simple- pick a color and name it what you want! But that is what makes it such an innovative idea! "When I came up with the idea for personalized nail polish I was looking for a cute gift for my mom. I actually assumed it was already on the market, says Ricklen. "When I went to find and order the nail polish online, I realized I was wrong - personalized nail polish was nowhere to be found! I couldn't get the idea out of my head and I ultimately decided to create it on my own." 


While the web site is currently still under construction, Ricklen is working on the concept of people being able to DESIGN their OWN nail polish colors (awesome, I know). "Mix your own color is a big goal for Pretty Please. I am working on the process now, says Ricklen. " It's never been done before so I don't know exactly how long it will take. I hope to have have customers mixing their own shades in 2013." 


And while we wait for that to happen, you can choose from 12 different colors in the Pretty Please collection. "My favorite color in the line is #5 (hot pink) in the Color Pop collection," says Ricklen. WHY? "It holds a special place in my heart because it's my moms go-to color and the color that inspired the idea for Pretty Please." 


Send your custom label orders to: orders@prettypleasenailpolish.com 















No comments:

Post a Comment